Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go is an application developed by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go was first published on March 16, 2022. The app is available on the following platforms: Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share...
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go Review
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go was first published on March 16, 2022. Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go is accessible on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go is compatible 6.0 and up. The most current version is 16.0.12527.20090 Before downloading Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go consider content rating:
App’s success is proven by 1000000000+ downloads.
Read and edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring the Microsoft Office features wherever you go with Microsoft Word. The Word app from Microsoft lets you create, read, edit, and share your files quickly and easily.
Word introduces a mobile PDF reader for your phone. Edit documents and read PDFs or e-books while traveling, before bedtime, or wherever you want.
Create documents, blogs, write-ups, or resumes on the go. Write letters, resumes, documents, or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to write with the best format options.
The writing app and word processor is as handy as you want it to be, whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation. Your office moves with you when you use Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team wherever you are with Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word Features:
Create Documents With Confidence
• Create docs, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes and more with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Editing with rich formatting and layout.
• Document editor keeps formats and layouts pristine and looking great.
• Docs app with templates for resumes, forms and more.
Read, Write, and Edit
• Read docs, letters, PDFs, scripts, and more on your device with Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to and from Word documents.
• PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing and share your PDF file with a few taps.
Collaborate and Share With Anyone, Anywhere
• Project managers can collaborate by commenting in your doc right next to the text.
• Read & edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout, and formatting.
• Editor version history lets you revert to view earlier drafts.
Sharing is simplified
• Share files and collaborate with a few taps.
• File & doc permission management that lets you see who is working on them.
• Copy Microsoft Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your PDFs and docs to an email.
Microsoft Office 365
• Microsoft Office 365 users can access premium features:
• Editing tracks and reviews changes.
• Format with page orientation, columns, custom headers and footers.
• Edit charts and modify chart elements.
Download Microsoft Word now and edit documents anywhere.
OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019
� 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula